Thursday, January 27, 2011

blogging newbie

Well here goes nothing.....I have noticed over the past few months that everyone is doing something to share with others the events of there life. Recently I was blessed to marry my best friend, while Terry and I are beginning our life as newlyweds in a bit of an unconventional manner,  I think creating a blog would be a great way to document this journey. Currently I am pursuing a certificate in Pediatric Dentistry at the University of Alabama at Birmingham which means that I am living in Birmingham, Alabama and Terry is living in Charleston, South Carolina. We are approximately 7 hours and 14 minutes apart, door to door that is! It makes for a very long drive on the weekends to visit each other but always the best part of my week. So stay tuned for the story of our life and the interesting things that are occurring.....

No comments:

Post a Comment